Zombie Apocalypse 2, Mutant Apocalypse
- Sleepers – Zombies in a torpor/hibernation state. They require physical contact to be revived but they are still a threat.
- Mannequins – Zombies in a fugue state. They return to a familiar place and attempt to complete a common task; Bank tellers stand at their counters, doormen open doors for passersby. They seem content and only attack if disturbed.
- Lurkers – Zombies who enter a torpor/hibernation due to lack of food. They lay in wait for prey but lack the energy for wandering.
- Walkers – Reanimated dead bodies. An infected person who died from injuries or infection. They possess poor coordination and cognition abilities.
- Runners – A living, infected person who retains much of their coordination and basic cognition abilities. Without food, they slow until they starve and become walkers.
- Reavers – Infected vampires. An infected vampire who contracts the viral infection. They retain most of their coordination and basic cognition abilities. They are, however, more susceptible to mental influence and are clearly inhuman.
- Mutant – A person contacting a viral mutagen after birth. They generally possess a single ability which is a magnification of normal human ability.
- Super Mutant – A person who contacts a viral mutagen prior to birth or in special conditions. This results in more radical mutation. They generally possess multiple abilities which, while often related, are well outside human ability.
- Tribal – A human infected with a tailored, viral mutagen. Individuals possess specific groups of animal-themed abilities. They are not contagious. The most common are Wolf, Bear, and Hawk.
- Shaman – A human carrier of a tribal virus whose blood will pass a tribal virus.
- Super-Soldier – A human infected with a tailored, viral mutagen. Individuals possess increased stamina, strength, coordination, attention, perception, and healing, due to psychological and physiological changes affecting both structure and function.
- Vampire – A very old virus with some very old victims.
- Ravers – Similar to Runners but a different strain; They care less about eating than violence.